- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Here are my final numbers and pictures of before and after the Biggest Loser Competition. I lost 38.6 pounds which is 22.76% of my starting weight. Not bad if I can brag about myself.
|February 20, 2012||169.6 lbs|
|February 27, 2012||163.0 lbs||-6.6 lbs|
|March 5, 2012||159.8 lbs||-3.2 lbs|
|March 12, 2012||157.6 lbs||-2.2 lbs|
|March 19, 2012||157.2 lbs||-0.4 lbs|
|March 26, 2012||153.8 lbs||-3.4 lbs|
|April 2, 2012||151.2 lbs||-2.6 lbs|
|April 9, 2012||147.6 lbs||-3.6 lbs|
|April 16, 2012||146.4 lbs||-1.2 lbs|
|April 23, 2012||142.0 lbs||-4.4 lbs|
|April 30, 2012||141.4 lbs||-0.6 lbs|
|May 7, 2012||137.8 lbs||-3.6 lbs|
|May 11, 2012||131.0 lbs||-6.8 lbs|
This is the plump me at the beginning.
This is at the end of the contest.