- Someone told me he wasn't wearing anything under the towel. I had to see for myself. #PeytonStatue https://t.co/sW8s9hLzS7 1 week ago
- The commercials at Lucas Oil Stadium are awesome. The backup QBs supporting Manning is awesome. #ThankYouPeyton #sfvsind 1 week ago
- Two days in a row now I've heard Men At Work's "Down Under". I've never had it but, I'm hungry for a Vegemite sandwich. #FeedMe 1 week ago
- Did @dannyanderson23 just quote @SnoopDogg 's Gin & Juice. "my mind on my money And my money on my mind" #RappingPastor #ILoveMyChurch 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 1 month ago
From losing to living
Here are my final numbers and pictures of before and after the Biggest Loser Competition. I lost 38.6 pounds which is 22.76% of my starting weight. Not bad if I can brag about myself.
|February 20, 2012||169.6 lbs|
|February 27, 2012||163.0 lbs||-6.6 lbs|
|March 5, 2012||159.8 lbs||-3.2 lbs|
|March 12, 2012||157.6 lbs||-2.2 lbs|
|March 19, 2012||157.2 lbs||-0.4 lbs|
|March 26, 2012||153.8 lbs||-3.4 lbs|
|April 2, 2012||151.2 lbs||-2.6 lbs|
|April 9, 2012||147.6 lbs||-3.6 lbs|
|April 16, 2012||146.4 lbs||-1.2 lbs|
|April 23, 2012||142.0 lbs||-4.4 lbs|
|April 30, 2012||141.4 lbs||-0.6 lbs|
|May 7, 2012||137.8 lbs||-3.6 lbs|
|May 11, 2012||131.0 lbs||-6.8 lbs|
This is the plump me at the beginning.
This is at the end of the contest.