- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Here are my final numbers and pictures of before and after the Biggest Loser Competition. I lost 38.6 pounds which is 22.76% of my starting weight. Not bad if I can brag about myself.
|February 20, 2012||169.6 lbs|
|February 27, 2012||163.0 lbs||-6.6 lbs|
|March 5, 2012||159.8 lbs||-3.2 lbs|
|March 12, 2012||157.6 lbs||-2.2 lbs|
|March 19, 2012||157.2 lbs||-0.4 lbs|
|March 26, 2012||153.8 lbs||-3.4 lbs|
|April 2, 2012||151.2 lbs||-2.6 lbs|
|April 9, 2012||147.6 lbs||-3.6 lbs|
|April 16, 2012||146.4 lbs||-1.2 lbs|
|April 23, 2012||142.0 lbs||-4.4 lbs|
|April 30, 2012||141.4 lbs||-0.6 lbs|
|May 7, 2012||137.8 lbs||-3.6 lbs|
|May 11, 2012||131.0 lbs||-6.8 lbs|
This is the plump me at the beginning.
This is at the end of the contest.