- I'm getting smarter and hungry. Both are killing me. #FoodDeliciousScience is a great show I found on #Netflix My… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- When I taste tequila @DanAndShay I think of Mexico. Warm weather, Sun, Beaches. Good thing I'm drinking tequila now… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This is so true and the way our social society is nowadays. Doesn't mean I have to like it but, if I choose to exis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Wireless Internet, Wireless Charging, Wireless Headphones, Wireless Bras. I hate technology. #MindBlown 2 weeks ago
- The difference between wanting and achieving is self discipline. I keep looking for mine in the Cap'n Crunch box. #CerealPrize . 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Tag Archives: addicted
June 19, 2013Posted by on
Another quick post. What can I say, I just like quickies. I am relatively new at this smartphone stuff but, I guess I am getting addicted to it (just put it away on dates!). I recently updated my WordPress app. I am not sure if it’s a new feature or if I have my push notification turned on but, whatever it is, I like it. Now, by a little icon on my phone, I know immediately when I get a comment, a response, a like, or a new follower, etc. It doesn’t take me much to get excited so, beware it may end up with a quick response. Just another way this blogging thing makes me feel like everyone is my extended family. Thanks for all that read and put up with me. Just know I will be chatting back with you in almost real time.
April 12, 2012Posted by on
It doesn’t take long to get addicted to this blogosphere stuff. I thought getting a workout in was challenging during the day with work, family, kids, baseball, cub scouts, football, gymnastics, homework, etc. Now I am addicted to blogs. I love seeing what everyone is doing. I like the little tips on how people are able to meet their goals with a busy life like mine. I like to show people I am hitting my goals along with everyone’s help here. This is how bad it has gotten. I sit at work with my personal email open. When someone I follow posts something, I get notified. I immediately go and read it. If I can relate to the topic I give my 2 cents worth of a worthless comment. I know it is weird but it is kind of like knowing and caring for a ton of people I don’t really know. While I am there I have to check out my stats, of course I want everyone to stop by, enlighten me, encourage me, and even bash me (I’m a big boy I can handle it). I want to post something on my blog but, sometimes I run out of time. I am walking a thin line on blogging during work time and that is a no no. So, I really need an intervention to stop me before I get fired. I guess then I would have all sort of time to do this but, I doubt my wife would like that. So, I am going to try to ease off watching my personal emails come in. I am going to try to get caught up at night when my family sleeps. Wish me luck! Thanks for being with me. I love you all! And a good night. That was my rock star ending. Did I mention that I am weird?