- I entered at 155 pounds in the light and exited at 152 pounds in the dark. #SlowReader 2 days ago
- I'm glad I'm not cool enough to be at the #Brickyard400 even though I wish I was. But I'm in bed instead of in traffic now. 4 days ago
- Can @kaseykahne race #phelps and the shark now? 4 days ago
- I'm not watching #TheOpen. I'm watching #ChampionshipOfBags. #Cornhole I can play this in my yard. #practicemakesperfect quitting my job. 5 days ago
- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 1 week ago
From losing to living
Tag Archives: Pinterest
May 20, 2013Posted by on
I have been slacking but, I really have not had much to say. Yes, I have had 2 workout of the week that I didn’t post so, here they are:
- 4 rounds for time: My time was 10:03.7.
- Push-ups x 10
- Squats x 20
- Alt Leg Raises x 30
- Jumping Jacks x 40
- Plank Holds x 50 seconds
- 21-15-9 reps for time: My time was 1:30.8.
- Jump squats
- Push ups
I wrote about my wife and Pinterest in this post, Social or Not So Much. Well she is not quite addicted but, over the weekend she found this on Pinterest, The Military Diet and wants to try it. It pretty much is 3 days of strict dieting and then 4 days of eating anything within reason. Has anyone tried it? It claims you can lose 10 pounds a week. Normally, I would try it with her because it is always easier to stay on a diet when your significant other is doing it with you. Ten pounds in a week and you are supposed to eat hotdogs and vanilla ice cream sounds a little too good to be true. She is all in and I will support her and if she does lose 10 pounds, I will join her eating hotdogs and all. For now, I will just keep eating my salads, veges, fruit, eggs, chicken, fish, and protein lattes.