- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 5 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Tag Archives: rounds
May 1, 2013Posted by on
I have been slacking in my running department lately. This has to do with me wanting to lift more weights, loving the calf burn from 30 minutes on an elliptical, and just not wanting to run on a treadmill. Yesterday was gorgeous outside so; I figured I could catch some rays and burn some calories. I ran almost 5 miles in 45 minutes. My legs felt like they were full of lead when I stopped running and to think I almost bought a bib to run a 13.1 miler this weekend…so glad I didn’t do that. I thought I would be able to pick up right where I stopped about a month or two ago. I feel I am good shape but, maybe starting at 13 miles is a little asinine.
We just got our workout of the week (WOW) from coach.
10 push ups
20 reverse lunges (10 right / 10 left)
30 mountain climbers (total)
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes. Your total score is the number of complete rounds plus the number of reps completed of the exercise you ended on. Example: 7 complete rounds plus 15 reverse lunges.
This made me sweat. I am not sure how I stack up against everyone else but, seeing as I was dripping wet, it must have been a good workout. I was able to to do 14 complete rounds plus 25 mountain climbers. So, close to 15.