- I'm getting smarter and hungry. Both are killing me. #FoodDeliciousScience is a great show I found on #Netflix My… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- When I taste tequila @DanAndShay I think of Mexico. Warm weather, Sun, Beaches. Good thing I'm drinking tequila now… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This is so true and the way our social society is nowadays. Doesn't mean I have to like it but, if I choose to exis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Wireless Internet, Wireless Charging, Wireless Headphones, Wireless Bras. I hate technology. #MindBlown 2 weeks ago
- The difference between wanting and achieving is self discipline. I keep looking for mine in the Cap'n Crunch box. #CerealPrize . 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Tag Archives: snatch
June 16, 2013Posted by on
First, I an doing this quick post on my phone so, please bear with the errors. Yesterday’s workout was a “Breathing Ladder”. After every set you are to take the same number of breaths as the amount of reps just completed. So, one snatch, one breath. Then two snatches, two breaths. Then three snatches, three breaths. Get the picture? We went up the ladder 1 to 20. Then came back down 20 to 1. We were told 400 snatches. I used a 35 pound kettlebells. What I found out was you really need hand protection. I have never worn any and proud of my callous palms. Tough workout and I have this for a prize…
March 13, 2013Posted by on
Since The Open of the CrossFit games started last week our coach decided he wanted to use their Workout 13.1 on us. It was slightly modified to incorporate the use of Kettlebells.
17 minute AMRAP of:
20R/20L Snatch, 25 lbs.
20R/20L Snatch, 35 lbs.
20R/20L Snatch, 55 lbs.
Max rep Snatch, 70 lbs.
In the 17 minutes, I was able to get all the way through the 55 lbs. Snatch. I guess I would have failed the CrossFit 2013 number one workout. Anyone with me that Burpees are not very fun?
We ended with 5 minutes of Cleans and Presses then 5 minutes of Abs.